Thursday, February 17, 2011

#469 Go Speed dating!

Yep You see it!  I went speed dating!  I've always wanted to and thank God for my friend's building for hosting it I was able to partake!  We rounded up our friend making abilities, our smiles, and great personalities and set out to try this adventure out! 

I set out for this speed dating even with NO expectations!  I figured open bar and a chance to laugh about this experiment, why not do it!  I would encourage anyone who has a chance, do it!  We haven't gotten our decisions back yet, but we had a great time!  We had fun time and actually met really socially acceptable people. 

So as my journey in Chicago continues, I may have met some new random friends and/or potentials.  Don't worry I'm sure I'll keep you all updated on my love for this windy city!

No comments:

Post a Comment