Monday, November 8, 2010

Crossing something off my bucket list...

I have a bucket list of things to do in Chicago that I want crossed off.  I finally got the changce to cross something off--eating at Hot Dougs (hotdougs.com).  For all the food lovers out there as well as hot dog lovers this place is for you.  My friend and I ventured there at 10am on Saturday to wait in line!  Everyone was in a great mood and the weather was beautiful.  Hot Doug's opened at 10:30 and the wait was totally worth it!  Doug actually took our order and greated us at the door!  I had the "buffalo" meat and bleu cheese hot dog with duck fat fries.  The hot doug melted in my mouth and with the crunchy onions and "special" mustard sauce, it was really delectable!  It was the blending of perfection!  The duck fat fries were light and airy and had a great taste to them. 

Hot Dougs is worth the adventure when you have some time to spare!  I was definitely happy to go there and cross it off my list.  I'm ready to go back and expose other people to this hidden gem! 

1 comment: