Monday, March 7, 2011

Everyone needs a great girlfriend!

Sometimes there are those people that you meet and you instantly click with and become friends...that's what happened to Molly, Laura, and I. After meeting two years ago through big shoulders fund, Molly and I became instant friends.

As our lives have gotten busy, we decided to have a girls date for afternoon coffee. I took the girls to my nearby neighborhood of Noble Square to go to my favorite coffee shop in Chicago, Lovely (lovelybakeshop.com)!!

I discovered Lovely the first week I was in Chicago.  A lady I had babysat for in Columbus, had recommended this shop after reading about it in Domino magazine.  After eating their tuna salad sandwich, tomato basil soup, and their to die for macaroons, I was in love.  I had recommended we go there and now Molly and Laura also think the place is LOVELY :)

So next time you're in Chicago and you don't want to go to a Starbucks for afternoon coffee, stop by Lovely for their mini pies and amazing coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment