Tuesday, April 5, 2011

All I needed was a laugh, not a fist fight...

I was presented with a great Thursday night activity last week, watch my friend's cousin headline at Zanie's Comedy Club.  After the past few weeks I had been having, I wasn't going to turn down a chance to laugh so I said yes.  We arrived a bit before the show began and purchased our two drink minimum.  I love comedy places because everyone there is ready to have a good time, or so we thought...

One of the opening acts was really funny and I know she'll make it big some day, while another one was bit blah and inappropriate.  During the headlining act, the reason I had came, a little dispute began to play out in the audience.  Some of the patrons did not want to respect the server and the two drink minimum rule and when she started yelling and complaining a paying customer, became very angry.  I fist fight insued followed by a lot of the guests leaving.  It was definitely an experience I wasn't expecting to have...

Next time you need a good laugh, you never know, you may get an extra added bonus of seeing people fight, which causes a laugh in itself.  Raise your glass, get ready to relieve some stress, have a good laugh, and go to a comedy show near you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment